|Collection||Ferguson-White Family Photograph Collection|
|Object Name||Album, Photograph|
Library on the first floor of the Edwin Hite Ferguson Mansion. The mansion's library is distinguished by its original built-in bookcases. The three overhead light fixtures are the original Tiffany lamps custom designed for the Ferguson's home and can still be seen at The Filson Historical Society. These lamps were originally electrical while the lamps along the walls were originally gas. Electricity was not always available or reliable in the early 1900s so the gas lamps served as a secondary source of light.
[No Album Page Number. The original address was 1410 South Third Street.]
|Place||Kentucky / Jefferson County / Louisville / 1310 South Third Street|
Ferguson-White Family Photograph Collection_991PC16
|Relation||Show Related Records...|