|Title||City Hall, 6th and Jefferson Streets|
|Collection||Louisville Stereocard Collection|
City Hall, at 6th and Jefferson Streets in Louisville, KY.
Samuel W. Thomas notes, "Only the eastern third of the huge Mansard-domed City Hall envisioned by architect John Andrewartha was built. The clock and bell tower completed in 1873 burned two years later and was replaced by one designed by Henry Whitestone. This may be the only extant photograph of the original tower." Taken from The Filson Newsmagazine, volume 4, number 2.
|Photographer||Webster, 85 Fourth Street|
|Year Range from||1873|
|Year Range to||1873|
|Place||Kentucky / Jefferson County / Louisville / 6th and Jefferson Streets|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|